A La Bonne Franquette!
Alliance Française of Indianapolis invites you into its kitchen to share techniques, tips, and regional stories that lie behind the French Gastronomy through an enjoyable hands-on cooking class.
A La Bonne Franquette is a monthly culinary experience and wine adventure that lasts 1½ hours, and includes the preparation of one dish/meal which you will cook yourself, and enjoy afterwards accompanied by fine imported French wine.
Our culinary instructor Gwenaelle will explain the French parlance used during the meal preparation so all attendees can share while showing newly acquired skills to friends and family members.
A La Bonne Franquette at a glance:
– A hands-on meal preparation
– A linguistic experience with French cooking expressions with explanation and practice
– A delightful tasting with all attendees
– A wine adventure (Imported French wine pairing)
– A French and francophone cultures gastronomy immersion with regional references and stories
– All natural ingredients
– Once a Month
Members and couples save 10%.
Limited seats: 8 attendees max.