Alliance Française d’Indianapolis invites you into the kitchen to share techniques, tips, and regional stories that lie behind the French Gastronomy through an enjoyable hands-on cooking class.
“A La Bonne Franquette” is a monthly culinary experience and wine adventure that lasts about 1½ hours, and includes the preparation of one dish which you will cook yourself, and enjoy afterwards accompanied by fine imported French wine.
Our culinary instructor Gwenaelle will explain the French verbiage used during the meal preparation so all attendees can share while showing newly acquired skills to friends and family members.
“A La Bonne Franquette” at a glance:
– A hands-on meal preparation
– A linguistic experience with French cooking verbiage explanation and practice
– A delightful tasting with all attendees
– A wine adventure (Imported French wine pairing)
– A French and Francophone cultures and gastronomy immersion with regional references and stories
– All natural ingredients
– Groups (of 2 or more) receive 10% Off
– Once a month