French Cooking Class – The French Touch!
La Touche Française
Saturday, September 24th from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Stuffed Tomatoes and Zucchinis with rice / Tomates et Courgettes Farcies
- French Apple Cake / Moelleux aux Pommes
Alliance Française of Indianapolis invites you into its kitchen to share techniques, tips, and regional stories that lie behind the French Gastronomy through an enjoyable hands-on cooking class.
La Touche Française -The French Touch in English is a monthly culinary experience and wine adventure that includes the preparation of one dish which you will cook yourself, and enjoy afterwards accompanied by fine imported French wine.
Our culinary instructor Maud will explain the French parlance used during the meal preparation so all attendees can share while showing newly acquired skills to friends and family members.
La Touche Française! at a glance:
– A hands-on meal preparation
– A linguistic experience with French cooking expressions with explanation and practice
– A delightful dinner with all attendees
– A wine adventure (Imported French wine pairing)
– A French and francophone cultures gastronomy immersion with regional references and stories
Members and couples save 10%.
Limited seats: 12 attendees max.